Saturday, January 15, 2011

In L.A.!

So this entry is NOT from Down Under, however I am en route! Currently, I am sitting in the Los Angeles airport waiting for my flight to Sydney! It doesn't take off for another 3 hours or so... :| eek! So, I paid $8 to have internet and Google Video with Mom & Dad, send some emails, pay some bills, and of course, Facebook!

I haven't been feeling 100% as I am battling a cold, and the descent into L.A. was not a pleasant one for my ears... Prayers are appreciated for my next landing!! I hope and pray that this is just a short cold and doesn't develop into anything significant for my first week in Australia.

I am still really excited to get to Sydney, get settled into my apartment, meet my roommates and get the things I need! Airports aren't that exciting -- especially when you're by yourself! I will admit, I am a bit nervous about getting to Sydney and finding my way around, but I'm just trusting that God will provide the means for me to get there safely!

Love you all, and I will be in touch as soon as I can get internet in Sydney!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE AIRPORTS!!! they are like mini-islands lol

    Hope all is well!:D

    ReplyDelete