Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Getting Ready...

This week has been completely hectic so far trying to get ready to leave. I can't believe my flight is this Saturday and I will be leaving Windsor for a place far, far away.

I have mixed emotions as I try to process this... Of course, I am SO excited to be going (which is the main emotion I am feeling), but I also am nervous for the journey ahead. Leaving everyone behind here at home is the main thing... But also not knowing exactly what to expect when I arrive in Sydney! I don't know who my room mates are, or where anything is in the city! That makes me a bit nervous as well. But I also know I am in God's hands and He's got this under control.

I am SO excited for what He has planned for me this year. I can't wait to start classes and get to know people from all around the world! This is going to be a crazy learning experience, and I can't wait to share some of that with you on this blog as I'm gone!

Well, that's pretty much where I'm at right now - amidst cleaning my room and packing! So much to think about as I pack for a whole year... Wow! Anyways, the next blog will be from Down Under! Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment